A leading experiential branding agency. We focus on making communities better (and more fun) to visit/live in—through brand creation/refinement of unique businesses and non-profits.
STUDIO & CULTURE
We're in the beautiful Co-Lab space with Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture in North Omaha. Here's a list of things we like here: dogs, exercise room, showers, indoor bike parking, roof-top with hot tub, happy hour fridays, ping pong table, B-cycle membership, Yoga on Wednesdays, unlimited vacation days, benefits such as health, dental, disability, life and 401k, comfortable Herman Miller work chairs, surrounded by smart and caring people where collaboration is encouraged.
We only work with brands that make communities better:
Restaurants & Bars: Gathering places for a community.
Non-Profits: Organizations supporting a community.
Arts & Culture: Brands bringing uniqueness to a community.
Retail & Services: Businesses that serve a community.
Living Spaces: Shelters within a community.
Localities: Cities and districts making up a community.
We know great things happens when doing work for brands you can personally back. Plus, we like to sleep at night.
- Truly care about the outcome of the work, so much so that you're a true advocate for our clients and their brands.
- At least two years of agency experience.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills... face to face, on the phone, and in email/texts.
- If you have to say no, have an alternative solution or good reasoning why.
- Be passionate about keeping brands consistent - consistency creates recognizability, recognizability creates trust. Memorize that.
- Be willing to trust the process... but we're happy to break it down because each step has reasoning backed by studies.
- Be detail oriented.
- Enjoy working hard and working smart.
- Don't complain. Feel free to talk about it, but be proactive about coming up with solutions if something isn't working.
- Be passionate about what you do. Be passionate about learning. Be passionate about helping people.
- Be fair to be nice. Not fake nice. Being fair is way harder but way nicer.
- Be honest. If anyone messes up, we own up to it, learn from it, and move on. No biggie.
- Always "we" and not "me". Even if one person came up with an idea, another person may have gotten the job or managed behind the scenes. We're always a team.